Thursday, February 17, 2005

Internet dating 2

clean_blue_cotton

"Stay away from my owner if you're handsome!"



clean_blue_cotton
Posted by Hello

I am a: woman
Seeking a: man
Interested In: Friendship, Play, Dating, Serious Relationship
Age: 24
Location: Washington, District of Columbia
Country: United States
Area Code: 202
Occupation: hugging a perky butt
Education: College Degree
Ethnicity: Hmph. 100% cotton, thanks.
Religion: One day I'll go to that washing machine in the sky
Star Sign: What do you think I am, a polyester-brain?
Relationship Status: Single


Last great book I read
Clean Living in a Dirty World

Most humbling moment
When she left me in the drawer and put on that pink la_perla airhead

Favorite on-screen sex scene
Goodness gracious, I can't believe this question! It's shocking, don't you think?

Celebrity I resemble most
I can't imagine that ANY celebrities practice clean living!

Best or worst lie I've ever told
OK, well, I'm not 100% cotton. I've got 5% spandex - but I STILL have plenty of old-fashioned values.

If I could be anywhere at the moment
Soaking up her sweat on a nice brisk jog

Song or album that puts me in the mood
Oh, I like hymns! They're nice! And Bach is so soothing.

The five items I can't live without
I could certainly live without that lacy pink fool, la_perla, gossipping next to me in the underwear drawer all the time.

Fill in the blanks
a nice brisk sweat is sexy;
a good cold shower is sexier

In my bedroom, you'll find
None of your business! I'm hoping not to have you in here at all!

WHY YOU SHOULD GET TO KNOW ME
You WON'T. My owner is very picky and she's not in love with anyone right now. As a result she usually wears cotton panties - that's me! But whenever she falls in love, she usually wears silky lacy frivolous underwear - or nothing at all. And I get stuck here in the dark for weeks at a time.

MORE ABOUT WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
My owner has been going on a lot of dates with people she's not attracted to. As a result, I get worn a lot. So I'm hoping to find more DC political hacks, TV watchers, anxious fake artists with trust funds, and people who have grown up too much to laugh when my owner crosses her eyes and sticks out her tongue. That'll make sure I live a fun, active life! If you're creative, kind, and have an original intellect - STAY AWAY! I'm warning you! I hate that boring underwear drawer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I visited your cincinnati online dating site today.

cheers!


cincinnati online dating

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was just looking around the net for web sites related to relationship dating and came across your blog. I was going to add a blog to my site, for relationship dating and of course other related material, but I'm not sure if it would work.
I'm a bit worried about getting un-wanted 'rude' posts rather than ones related to relationship dating on my site...... perhaps I just try it out - then you can come and post on it :)

Take care
Stewart

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home