Thursday, February 17, 2005

Internet dating 2

clean_blue_cotton

"Stay away from my owner if you're handsome!"



clean_blue_cotton
Posted by Hello

I am a: woman
Seeking a: man
Interested In: Friendship, Play, Dating, Serious Relationship
Age: 24
Location: Washington, District of Columbia
Country: United States
Area Code: 202
Occupation: hugging a perky butt
Education: College Degree
Ethnicity: Hmph. 100% cotton, thanks.
Religion: One day I'll go to that washing machine in the sky
Star Sign: What do you think I am, a polyester-brain?
Relationship Status: Single


Last great book I read
Clean Living in a Dirty World

Most humbling moment
When she left me in the drawer and put on that pink la_perla airhead

Favorite on-screen sex scene
Goodness gracious, I can't believe this question! It's shocking, don't you think?

Celebrity I resemble most
I can't imagine that ANY celebrities practice clean living!

Best or worst lie I've ever told
OK, well, I'm not 100% cotton. I've got 5% spandex - but I STILL have plenty of old-fashioned values.

If I could be anywhere at the moment
Soaking up her sweat on a nice brisk jog

Song or album that puts me in the mood
Oh, I like hymns! They're nice! And Bach is so soothing.

The five items I can't live without
I could certainly live without that lacy pink fool, la_perla, gossipping next to me in the underwear drawer all the time.

Fill in the blanks
a nice brisk sweat is sexy;
a good cold shower is sexier

In my bedroom, you'll find
None of your business! I'm hoping not to have you in here at all!

WHY YOU SHOULD GET TO KNOW ME
You WON'T. My owner is very picky and she's not in love with anyone right now. As a result she usually wears cotton panties - that's me! But whenever she falls in love, she usually wears silky lacy frivolous underwear - or nothing at all. And I get stuck here in the dark for weeks at a time.

MORE ABOUT WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
My owner has been going on a lot of dates with people she's not attracted to. As a result, I get worn a lot. So I'm hoping to find more DC political hacks, TV watchers, anxious fake artists with trust funds, and people who have grown up too much to laugh when my owner crosses her eyes and sticks out her tongue. That'll make sure I live a fun, active life! If you're creative, kind, and have an original intellect - STAY AWAY! I'm warning you! I hate that boring underwear drawer.

18 Comments:

Blogger jiri said...

Nice Blog!!! It looks like you've spent a fair amount of time setting it up and keeping the content fresh. I'll be sure to come back.

I have a online dating blog. It pretty much covers teen dating related stuff.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Online Incomes said...

Hi I was just blog surfing and I found your blog and I love it!
I also have a datingblog/site. It a dating site thats perfect for someone looking for that special someone!
You should check it out when you have time.

5:09 PM  
Blogger jiri said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

I'll be sure to come back.

7:32 AM  
Blogger NewhampshireMan12 said...

Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

Look at this site I saw while surfing Dating Ideas site


Thanks

6:38 PM  
Blogger jobs123 said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a dating guide
blog/site. I mostly deals with dating guide
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I visited your cincinnati online dating site today.

cheers!


cincinnati online dating

7:01 AM  
Blogger stony said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a free dating site/blog. It pretty much covers free dating related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:00 AM  
Blogger milfcritic said...

click for dating gay

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! Ilike it.I have Totally Free dating site for singlesTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Help me Dude, I'm lost.

I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw Elvis in the supermarket yesterday.

No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender".

He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a shiny, new plasmatv to go with that blue suede sofa of yours.

But Elvis said I, In the Ghetto nobody has a plasma tv .

Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger then I'm gonna go home and ask Michael Jackson to come round and watch that waaaay cool surfing scene in Apocalypse Now on my new plasma tv .

And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . .

"You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on "

Strange day or what? :-)

10:05 PM  
Blogger Adult Personals said...

hehehehe good topic, like the site.

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Came here searching for adult dating chat

Not a bad site you got here mate!

Check out mine
All about
adult dating chat

11:09 AM  
Blogger ioio said...

Great Blog! Ilike it.I have Totally Free dating site for singlesTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! Ilike it.I have Free dating site for singlesTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Dominicans resources said...

FREE Wordpress Hosted Blogs With 10 Customised Templates To Choose From at Blogsilla.com

picture people

Free unlimited number of blogs

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was just looking around the net for web sites related to relationship dating and came across your blog. I was going to add a blog to my site, for relationship dating and of course other related material, but I'm not sure if it would work.
I'm a bit worried about getting un-wanted 'rude' posts rather than ones related to relationship dating on my site...... perhaps I just try it out - then you can come and post on it :)

Take care
Stewart

6:55 PM  
Blogger Legal Forms said...

Hello, I was checking out the blogs on blogger.com for relationship and dating blogs relationship and dating questions I ended up finding your blog, avery interesting blog, by accident, I am certainly glad I did. You have a Tremendous blog, would you mind if I link to your blog in my "favorites" page?

2:33 PM  
Blogger Webmaster said...

Hello very interesting blog you got here! kudos, I was searching for dating sitesFriendship-Dating I am going to add you to my favorites page liked your blog a lot. Hope you do not mind

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home