Wednesday, June 22, 2005

TV Be Gone

Diary of a recovering television addict:
http://escapeyourtelevision.blogspot.com/

Device to turn off any TV in a 50 foot radius:
www.tvbegone.com

*Insert self-righteous essay here about what a waste of time watching TV is and how much better it is to do things. Actually I haven't watched TV in such a long time that I've forgotten all the indignant details of this rant. I'm just surprised every once in a while when I realize how much most other people watch it, because I tend to forget...it's like I'm living in a slightly different reality. Yes, there are some good & artistic shows on, I'm sure. It's just that the cost of being plugged in to TV and all the other crap on there, to me, outweighs the benefits of figuring out what those few shows are & selectively tuning in. Etcetera.*

1 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

I SOOOOOOOOOOO agree!

When people start talking about TV, the conversation never leaves that topic. And I got nothin'.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home