Monday, October 11, 2004

Take one of my yoga classes

LOCATION: My yoga studio TIME: Tuesday evenings, for now EQUIPMENT: Yourself, your breath OPTIONAL: Yoga mat, kind offering to the volunteer teacher

Yoga changed my life and I want to learn how to share it with people. I just completed a level 1 teacher training course at the Tranquil Space studio, and will take the 4 month intensive course in the spring. Classes for now are free and informal - I don't think I'm qualified enough yet to charge for my lessons. We'll see how it goes.

If you're interested, request to join and send a message introducing yourself here:
zoesyoga-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Since lessons are free and in my living room, I'll reserve the right to be very selective about members I accept!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home