Saturday, July 09, 2005

Join me for late afternoon beats & beers next weekend

Dear reader,

My friend Matthew is having a party next Saturday. Here's the description from his invitation:

"Join us for a lazy late afternoon of beats and beers on Peter's roof deck. Bonepony will spin his quixotic -- and sometimes salacious -- mix of tech, breakbeat, and downtempo. Kegs will be provided; additional drinks are welcome.
The roof deck has space for at least 300 people so feel free to forward this invite to others."

Matthew's also planning to post an invitation on Craigslist, just asking people to drop a note with the reason they'd be a positive addition to a party.

It should be a great time with a lot of VERY DIFFERENT types of people! I'm planning to teach a free yoga class in front of the White House that afternoon (more on that later) so I'll invite everyone in the class as well. And, dear reader, if you'd like to come just drop me a line at funthingstodoindc@gmail.com and I'll forward you the Evite.

Best wishes,
Zoe

P.S. For fans of Australian beer I expect there will be some VB involved....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home